Temple Beth Tzedek

Holocaust Memorial Rededication

On Sunday, Nov. 8, 2009, the Holocaust Memorial, formerly displayed at one of our predecessor congregations, Temple Beth El of Greater Buffalo, and newly reinstalled on an exterior wall of Temple Beth Tzedek, was rededicated in a program commemorating Kristallnacht, the Nazis' nationwide pogrom of Nov. 9-10, 1938.

The program was organized by Linda Boxer, Hermine Levine, Harvey Sanders, Irv Sellers, and Wendy Weisbrot. We are grateful to the Holocaust Resource Center of Buffalo for research support.

Member Rick Zakalik plants rosebushes near the Holocaust Memorial, prior to the rededication ceremony.